- Control you camera remotely from your Mac via USB.
- Automatically transfer all captured images instantly to you hard disk.
- Trigger image capture via release button on camera body or remotely from your Mac.
- Bracketing with an arbitrary number of shutter speeds and interval shooting.
- Import captured images automatically into Aperture and iPhoto.
- Customize file name format and save folder and optionally hide file extension.
- In “RAW+JPEG” mode both image files will get same index.
- Shooting bracketing series, all image files will get same index with incrementing suffix.
- Reset index counter to start count from one again.
- Image Viewer shows most recent captured image including file name and size and image type and dimensions.
- Zoom image in and out, move it around, show it in its actual size and resize it again to fit into image viewer.
- Switch image viewer into fullscreen mode for high resolution review.
- Adjust background color to fit your working environment.
- Disable image viewer while using auto import to gain maximum performance in photo library application.
- Choose between six different image histogram modes to review image quality.
- Browse through complete meta data contained in image file.
- View camera model, lens name, focal length, focus mode and battery status in status bar.
- Control exposure status from application while adjusting shutter speed and aperture.
- View and change shutter speed, aperture, exposure, white balance, iso, image format and size and matrix mode from application.
- Values changes on camera body are instantly updated in the application.
- Define self timer delay and number of pictures.
- Visual and acoustic feedback are given during countdown.
- Take series of pictures using a constant interval.
- Define interval by selecting hours, minutes and seconds.
- Take series of pictures with an arbitrary number of different exposure values for high dynamic range imaging.
- Define minimum and maximum shutter speed and optionally shutter speed step and delay.
- Filenames of captured images will get the same index including an incrementing suffix.
- Automatically import captured images into Aperture and iPhoto.
- Optionally launch applications if not running.
- Import pictures into existing projects and albums or create new ones automatically.
- Setup a watch-folder using the auto import feature to automatically import captures images into Lightroom.
- Use toolbar button, menu item or keyboard shortcut to capture images remotely.
- Alternatively press “Play” button on Apple Remote.
- Depending on focus mode camera will perform auto focus before taking pictures.
- macOS Mojave (10.14.x), macOS High Sierra (10.13.x), macOS Sierra (10.12.6) or Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.
- A supported Nikon camera. Most recent models can be used with Sofortbild. See the full list of supported models.
- Optionally Aperture, iPhoto or Lightroom.